Through The Valley - The Last of Us: Part 2


si sol#  | I walk
si sol# sol# si  | though the valley
( sol# sol# ) DO# si si si la#  | of the shadow of death
si sol# sol#  | And I fear
si sol# si  | no evil
si sol# RE# FA# RE# RE# DO#  | because I'm blind to it at all
si DO# DO# si  | And my mind    
si si ( sol# )  | my gun
sol# si sol# DO#  | they comfort me
si DO# RE#  | Because I know
RE# RE# RE# RE# DO# DO#  | I'll kill my enemies                        
si DO# DO# si  | when they come


si sol#  | Surely
si sol# sol# si  | goodness and mercy
( sol# ) si  | will
si sol# si  | follow me
sol# sol# DO# si si si la#  | all the days of my life
si sol# sol# sol#  | and I will dwell
si sol# sol#  | on this earth
sol# si sol# RE# DO# RE# RE# DO#  | forevermore
si DO# RE#  | Said I walk
DO# DO# si DO# DO# si sol# DO#  | beside the still waters and they
( si ) FA# RE# RE# DO#  | restore my soul
( si ) FA# RE# RE#  | But I can't walk
RE# RE# RE# RE# RE# RE# DO#  | on the path of the right
DO# DO# DO# si  | because I am wrong

( si ) FA# RE# RE#  | But I can't walk

RE# RE# RE# RE# RE# RE# DO#  | on the path of the right

DO# DO# DO# si sol#  | because I am wrong.

Salvar cifra!

Favoritos:
Treinamento:
Sei tocar:

Notação Musical da Cifra (Exceto Cifras para Gaita)