Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis
sol la sol la la la sol la sol la sol la DO | Well it’s a big big city and it’s always the same
sol la sol la la la sol la sol la DO | Can never be too pretty tell me your name
DO DO la# DO la# | Is it out of line
DO la# DO la# DO la# la sol la la# mi mi | If I were simply bold to say "Would you be mine"?
sol la sol la la sol la sol la sol la sol la DO | Because I may be a beggar and you maybe the queen
sol la sol la sol la sol la sol la sol la sol la DO | I know I maybe on a downer I’m still ready to dream
DO DO la# DO la# | Now it’s 3 o’clock
DO la# DO la# DO la# la sol la la# mi mi | The time is just the time it takes for you to talk
Refrão:
DO RE MI FA DO | So if you’re lonely
FA FA FA SOL FA MI DO | Why’d you say you’re not lonely?
MI MI MI RE# RE | Oh, you’re a silly girl
FA RE FA RE FA RE | I know, I heard it so
la# DO RE DO RE DO RE FA DO | It’s just like you to come and go
DO FA DO | And know me
FA FA FA SOL FA MI DO | No you don’t even know me
MI MI MI RE# RE | You’re so sweet to try
FA RE FA RE FA RE | Oh my, you caught my eye
la sol la sol la sol la DO la sol | A girl like you’s just irresistible
sol la sol la la la sol la sol la sol la DO | Well it’s a big big city and the lights are all out
sol sol la sol la sol la sol la sol la sol la DO | But it’s much as I can do you know to figure you out
DO DO la# DO la# | And I must confess
DO la# DO la# DO la# la sol la la# mi mi | My hearts in broken pieces and my heads a mess
sol sol la la sol la sol la sol la sol la DO | And it’s 4 in the morning, and I’m walking along
sol sol sol la sol la sol la sol | Beside the ghost of every drinker
la sol la sol la DO | Here who has ever done wrong
DO DO la# DO la# | And it’s you, woo hoo
DO la# DO la# DO la# la sol la la# mi mi | That’s got me going crazy for the things you do
Refrão:
DO RE MI FA DO | So if you’re crazy
FA FA FA SOL FA MI DO | I don’t care you amaze me
MI MI MI RE# RE | But you’re a stupid girl
FA RE FA RE FA RE | Oh me, oh my, you talk
la# DO RE DO RE DO RE FA DO | I die, you smile, you laugh, I cry!
DO FA DO | And only
FA FA FA SOL FA MI DO | A girl like you could be lonely
MI MI MI RE# RE | And it’s a crying shame
FA RE FA RE FA RE | If you would think the same
la sol la sol la sol la DO la sol | A boy like me’s just irresistible