Sway - The Kooks
la la la sol sol fa sol re | Say whatever you have to say
sol la la sol | I’ll stand by you
la la la sol sol fa sol re | Do whatever you have to do
sol la sol la sol la sol la | To get it out and not become
la sol la sol la la | A reactionary
la la la la la la | To hurt the ones you love
la la la la la la sol fa sol re | You know you never meant to but you do
re la sol fa re do | Oh , yeah you do
la la la sol sol fa sol re | Be whoever you have to be
sol la la sol | I won’t judge you
la la la sol sol fa sol re | Sing whatever you have to sing
sol la sol la sol la sol la | To get it out and not become
la sol la sol la la | A recluse about your
la , la la | house , come out
la la la la la la sol fa sol re | I know you never meant to but you do
sol MI RE la sol | Oh but you do
Refrão:
la la sol la la | Still I need your sway
la la RE DO la sol sol | Cause you always pay for it
sol la sol la sol la la | And I , and I need your soul
la la RE DO la sol | Cause you’re always soulful
sol la sol la sol la la | And I and I need your heart
la la RE DO la la la sol do | Cause you’re always in the right places
sol la la la sol sol fa sol re | And take whatever you have to take
sol la sol la sol | You know I love you
sol la la la sol sol fa sol re | And come however you have to come
sol la sol la , sol la sol la | And get it out and get it out
la sol la la la | Take it out on me
la la la la la | Take it out on me
sol la sol la la | I’ll give it you all
sol la la sol la , sol FA MI | I give it you all , I give it
MI RE MI MI , RE MI MI RE MI | I give you all , I give it you all
MI RE MI , MI RE MI RE DO la | Yes I will , give it you all
Refrão:
la la sol la la | Cause I need your sway
la la RE DO la sol sol | Cause you always pay for it
sol la sol la sol la la | And I , and I need your soul
la la RE DO la sol | Cause you’re always soulful
sol la sol la sol la la | And I and I need your heart
la la RE DO la la la sol do | Cause you’re always in the right places