Seaside - The Kooks


sol la sol la la sol la DO | Do you want to go to the seaside?
fa RE DO fa | I’m not trying to say
fa RE DO DO la la sol la | That everybody wants to go
fa la sol la la sol la DO | I fell in love at the seaside
fa RE RE DO fa | I handled my charm
fa RE DO la fa sol | With time and slight of hand

sol la sol la la sol la DO | Do you want to go to the seaside?
fa RE DO fa | I’m not trying to say
fa RE DO DO la la sol la | That everybody wants to go
fa la sol la la sol la DO | I fell in love at the seaside
fa RE RE DO fa | She handled her charm
fa RE DO la fa sol fa re | With time and slight of hand and oh

fa RE DO la sol fa sol fa | But I’m just trying to love you
re fa sol fa sol fa | In any kind of way
re fa RE DO la fa sol fa re | But I find it hard to love you girl
fa re sol la la sol fa re | When you’re far away
la la sol fa re | Away

Salvar cifra!

Favoritos:
Treinamento:
Sei tocar: