Naive - The Kooks
fa RE DO la la la | I’m not saying it was your fault
RE DO sol la sol la sol | Although you could have done more
sol sol sol sol sol sol sol | Oh you’re so naive yet so
RE DO la la la | How could this be done
fa RE RE DO la la la | By such a smiling sweetheart
sol sol sol sol sol sol sol la | Oh and your sweet and pretty face
fa fa RE DO DO la | In such an ugly way
la la la la la la | Something so beautiful
sol sol sol la la la la# la | That everytime I look inside
sol fa sol fa | I know, she knows
sol fa fa fa sol fa | That I’m not fond of asking
sol sol fa sol sol fa | True or false it may be
sol sol fa fa sol fa | She’s still out to get me
sol fa sol re | I know, she knows
sol fa fa fa sol fa | That I’m not fond of asking
sol sol fa DO DO DO la | True or false it may be
la la la# la# DO la | She’s still out to get me
fa RE DO la la la | I may say it was your fault
fa RE DO sol la sol la sol | Cause I know you could have done more
sol sol sol sol sol sol sol | Oh you’re so naive yet so
RE DO la la la | How could this be done
fa RE RE DO DO la la | By such a smiling sweetheart
sol sol sol sol sol sol sol la | Oh and your sweet and pretty face
fa RE RE DO DO la | In such an ugly way
la la la la la la la | Something so beautiful
sol sol sol la la la la# la | That everytime I look inside
sol fa sol fa | I know, she knows
sol fa fa fa sol fa | That I’m not fond of asking
sol sol fa sol sol fa | True or false it may be
sol sol fa fa sol fa | She’s still out to get me
sol fa sol re | I know, she knows
sol fa fa fa sol fa | That I’m not fond of asking
sol sol fa DO DO DO la | True or false it may be
la la la# la# DO la | She’s still out to get me