DYNAMITE - Taio Cruz
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa | I Came to dance-dance-dance
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa | I hit the floor cause that's my plans plans plans
fa fa fa sol fa fa DO | I'm weaning all my favorite
la la sol fa | Brands brands brands brands
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa | Give me some space for both my
fa fa fa fa | hands hands hands hands
fa fa | YEah , YEah
fa fa fa fa fa sol sol DO | Cause it goes on and on and on
DO DO DO RE RE MI DO FA | And it goes on and on and on.
MI DO | Yeah
la la la la sol fa sol la do re | I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
fa sol fa re fa sol fa re | saying ay oh , gotta let go
la la la la sol fa sol la do re | I wanna celebrate and live my life
fa sol fa re fa sol fa re | SAying ay-oh , baby let's go
fa fa fa fa fa fa | Cause we gon rock this club
fa fa fa fa fa | We gon' go all night
fa fa mi mi mi | We gon' go all night
fa sol la do re | Like it's dynamite
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa | Cause i told you once now i told you twice
fa fa mi mi mi | We gon light it up
fa sol la do re | Like it's dynamite