Unfriend You - Greyson Chance
mi sol sol sol sol mi re re | I really thought you were the one
re sol sol sol sol la la si | It was over before it begun
mi sol sol sol sol mi re re | It’s so hard for me to walk away
mi mi si mi fa# sol | But I know I can’t stay
mi sol sol sol sol mi re re | You’re beautiful and crazy too
re sol sol sol sol la la si | Baby, that’s why I fell into you
mi sol sol sol sol mi re re | Even though you would pretend to be
mi mi si mi fa# sol | You were never with me
Refrão:
re la sol mi | So it’s over,
re la sol | Yeah we’re through
re re re si la fa# | So i will unfriend you
re la sol mi | You’re the best liar
re la sol | I ever knew,
re re re si DO si la | So I will unfriend you
la sol la si DO | Cause I should have known,
sol sol sol la si | Right from the start
sol sol sol DO | I’m deleting you right
sol sol sol si | From my heart
re la sol mi | Now it’s over,
re la sol | My last move
re re re si la fa# | Is to unfriend you
mi sol sol sol sol mi re re | I thought in time that you could change
re sol sol sol sol la la si | That my time and love would heal the pain
mi sol sol sol sol mi re re | I didn’t want this day to come
mi mi si mi fa# sol | But now all I feel is numb
Refrão:
re la sol mi | So it’s over,
re la sol | Yeah we’re through
re re re si la fa# | So i will unfriend you
re la sol mi | You’re the best liar
re la sol | I ever knew,
re re re si DO si la | So I will unfriend you
la sol la si DO | Cause I should have known,
sol sol sol la si | Right from the start
sol sol sol DO | I’m deleting you right
sol sol sol si | From my heart
re la sol mi | Now it’s over,
re la sol | My last move
re re re si la fa# | Is to unfriend you