Then You’d Love Me - Lady Gaga



sol sol DO DO sol sol mi mi | How could you ever let me go
sol sol DO DO sol DO sol MI RE DO | How could you ever ever let me,
RE DO si | go ooh
sol sol DO DO sol sol mi mi | I scream your name across the bar
sol sol DO DO sol DO sol MI RE DO | I carry pictures of your Neil Young
RE DO si | Guitar, guitar
re RE RE si la sol la si | No, I just can’t seem to forget you
re RE RE si la sol la si | Not ever just as long as I left you
re RE RE si la | Never made it through, to you
re RE RE si la sol mi | You’re my baby, you

Refrão:
re mi sol la sol | If I was the last girl,
re mi sol la sol | and you were the last boy
re mi sol si la | And here on this planet,
re mi sol si la | There was an earthquake
re re DO si sol la | Maybe then you’d love,
re re DO si sol | Maybe then you’d love me
sol sol sol sol DO si la sol | There was an earthquake if I was the last girl,
re mi sol la sol | And you were the last boy
re mi sol si la | And here on this planet,
re mi sol si la | There was an earthquake
re re DO si sol | Maybe then you’d love,
re re DO si sol la | Maybe then you’d love me
sol sol sol sol DO si | There was an earthquake

Salvar cifra!

Favoritos:
Treinamento:
Sei tocar: