The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga
la la la la mi mi do# mi do# mi do# fa# mi la | There ain’t no reason you and me should be alone tonight
sol# fa# mi do# la sol# fa# mi | Yeah baby tonight Yeah baby
la la la la mi mi do# mi do# mi do# fa# mi si do# | I got a reason that you-hoo should take me home tonight
la la la la mi mi do# mi do# mi do# fa# re la | I need a man that thinks it’s right when it’s so wrong tonight
sol# fa# mi re la sol# fa# mi | yeah baby tonight yeah baby
la la sol# la mi mi do# mi do# mi do# fa# si do# | Right on the lim- it’s where we know we both belong tonight
mi re do# mi la si | It’s hot to feel the rush
la la sol# fa# mi do# fa# | To brush the dangerous
mi re do# mi la la la sol# fa# la la | I’m gonna run right to to the edge with you
la la la la la la la si | Where we can both fall o’er in love
do# si la la | I’m on the edge
la si sol# | Of glory
mi mi la la la la la la mi fa# | And I’m hanging on a moment of truth
la la si la | I’m on the edge
la si sol# | Of glory
mi mi la la la la la la mi fa# | And I’m hanging on a moment with you
la la la la | I’m on the edge
mi mi si si mi mi do# do# la la re re | The edge The edge The edge The edge The edge The edge
do# si la la | I’m on the edge
la si sol# | Of glory
mi mi do# do# do# do# do# do# si la | And I’m hanging on a moment with you
do# do# do# do# la la | I’m on the edge with you