Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medeiros
mi fa sol mi sol mi sol mi sol RE DO mi | If I had to live my life without you near me
si DO si sol mi do do | The days would all be empty
fa sol la sol re | The nights would seem so long
mi fa sol mi sol mi sol mi sol RE DO mi | With you I see forever oh so clearly
si DO si sol mi do | I might have been in love before
do fa sol la sol re | But it never felt this strong
la si DO RE DO sol sol | Our dreams are young And we both know
FA MI FA SOL MI DO DO | they'll take us where we want to go
(Refrão 1)
la si DO | Hold me now
sol si DO | Touch me now
la si DO la MI RE DO RE RE | I don't want to live without you
(Refrão 2)
RE MI MI MI MI sol sol la la | Nothing's gonna change my love for you
la RE RE RE RE RE fa mi FA MI RE | You ought know by now how much I love you
DO si DO MI RE la RE | One thing you can be sure of
DO DO DO DO si si la la sol | I'll never ask for more than your love
(Refrão 3)
RE MI MI MI MI sol sol la la | Nothing's gonna change my love for you
la RE RE RE RE RE fa mi FA MI RE | You ought know by now how much I love you
DO DO DO si DO MI RE la | The world may change my whole life through
si DO DO DO DO DO si la si DO | But nothing's gonna change my love for you
mi fa sol mi sol mi sol RE DO mi | If the road ahead is not so easy,
mi si DO si sol mi do do | Our love will lead the way for us
do fa sol la sol re | Like a guiding star
mi fa sol mi sol mi sol RE DO mi | I'll be there for you if you should need me
mi si DO si sol mi do do | You don't have to change a thing
do fa sol la sol re | I love you just the way you are
re la si DO RE DO sol sol | So come with me and share the view
sol FA MI FA SOL MI DO DO | I'll help you see forever too