Love By Grace - Lara Fabian
Introdução:
fa sol la mi |
la re |
re mi fa mi re do | |
fa sol la mi |
la re |
re
RE RE RE RE RE MI MI FA MI RE DO | I remember the rain on the roof
DO sol la RE DO | that morning
la DO la RE DO | And all the things
DO DO RE DO la sol la | that I wanted to say
RE RE RE RE RE MI FA MI RE DO DO | The angry words that came from nowhere without sol la RE DO | warning
la DO la RE DO | That stole the moment
RE RE RE RE RE MI FA MI RE DO | And you standing there at the doorway
la RE DO | crying
RE RE RE MI FA SOL LA LA# LA SOL | And me wondering if I’d ever be back
refrão:
DO DO DO LA LA LA DO DO | I said I didn’t come here to leave you
DO LA LA LA SOL SOL | I didn’t come here to lose
DO SOL SOL SOL FA FA MI MI | I didn’t come here believing I
SOL FA MI RE DO RE DO DO | would ever be away from you
DO LA LA LA DO DO DO | I didn’t come here to find out
DO DO LA LA LA LA# SOL RE | There’s a weakness in my faith
FA SOL LA RE DO FA SOL LA RE DO FA | I was brought here by the power of love
MI DO RE | Love by grace