Eh, Eh ( Nothing Else I Can Say ) - Lady Gaga
DO# DO# RE# RE# MI MI FA# SOL# | Boy we’ve had a real good time
DO# DO# RE# RE# MI FA# LA SOL# SOL# FA# | And I wish you the best on your way eh eh
FA# DO# DO# RE# RE# MI FA# SOL# | I didn’t mean to hurt you
DO# DO# RE# RE# MI FA# LA SOL# SOL# FA# | I never thought we’d fall out of place eh eh
FA# MI si si MI MI MI si si | I have something that i love long long
si si MI MI MI MI MI MI MI MI si si | But my friends keepa’ tellin’ me that something’s wrong
MI MI MI si si | Then I met someone
Refrão:
SOL# FA# | And, eh,
si LA LA SOL# MI FA# MI | there’s nothing else I can say
SOL# FA# FA# MI | Eh, eh,
si LA LA SOL# MI FA# MI | there’s nothing else I can say
SOL# FA# FA# MI | Eh, eh,
si si si LA LA SOL# SOL# MI FA# MI | I wish he never looked at me that way
SOL# FA# FA# MI | Eh, eh,
Sib LA LA SOL# MI FA# MI | there’s nothing else I can say
SOL# FA# FA# MI FA# | Eh, eh
DO# DO# RE# RE# MI MI FA# SOL# | Not that I don’t care about you
DO# DO# RE# RE# MI FA# LA SOL# SOL# FA# | Just that things got so compliqué, eh, eh
FA# DO# DO# RE# RE# MI MI FA# SOL# | I met somebody cute and funny
DO# DO# RE# RE# MI MI FA# LA SOL# SOL# FA# | Got each other and that’s funny, eh, eh, eh
FA# MI si si MI MI MI si si | I have something that I love long long
si si MI MI MI MI MI MI MI MI si si | But my friends keepa’ tellin’ me that something’s wrong
MI MI MI si si | Then i met someone
Refrão:
SOL# FA# | And, eh,
si LA LA SOL# MI FA# MI | there’s nothing else I can say
SOL# FA# FA# MI | Eh, eh,
si LA LA SOL# MI FA# MI | there’s nothing else I can say
SOL# FA# FA# MI | Eh, eh,
si si si LA LA SOL# SOL# MI FA# MI | I wish he never looked at me that way
SOL# FA# FA# MI | Eh, eh,
Sib LA LA SOL# MI FA# MI | there’s nothing else I can say
SOL# FA# FA# MI FA# | Eh, eh