Almost Like Being In Love - Natalie Cole
la# DO RE ... la# sol la ... | What a day this has been
la la# DO ... la fa sol | What a rare mood I'm in
sol la , la# sol la la# sol | Why, it's almost like being
la la# | in love
la# DO RE ... la# sol la | There's a smile on my face
la la# DO ... la fa sol | For the whole human race
sol la , la# sol la la# sol | Why, it's almost like being
la la# | in love
la# DO RE ... la si DO ... MI RE si | All the music of life seems to be
sol la la# | like a bell
la la# DO sol | that is ringing
DO RE | for me
RE RE RE RE ... | And from the way
la# sol la | that I feel
la la# DO la fa sol | When the bell starts to peel
sol la la# sol la la# sol | I would swear I was falling
sol la la# sol la la# la | I could swear I was falling
la# RE la# DO RE RE DO la# | It's almost like being in love