Payphone - Maroon 5
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | I'm at a payphone trying to call home
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | All of my change I spent on you
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | Where are the plans we made for two
sol sol - sol si si si si la la sol | Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember
sol si si si si la si | The people we used to be
sol si si si si la la sol | It's even harder to picture
sol si si si si RE si | That you're not here next to me
sol si si si si la la sol | You said it's too late to make it
sol si si si si la si | But is it too late to try?
sol si si si si la la sol | And in our time that you wasted
DO si la DO si la si | All of our bridges burned down
si si si la si | I've wasted my nights
si si si la si | You turned out the lights
si si si DO la | Now I'm paralyzed
la sol sol RE si si si si la si | Still stuck in that time when we called it love
si si si la si si si si DO la | But even the sun sets in paradise
Refrão:
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | I'm at a payphone trying to call home
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | All of my change I spent on you
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | Where are the plans we made for two
la la si si la la sol sol la si | If happy ever after did exist
si DO si la la sol sol RE la | I would still be holding you like this
la la si si la la sol sol la si | All those fairy tales are full of shit
si DO si la la sol sol RE la | One more fucking love song I'll be sick
sol si si si si la la sol | You turned your back on tomorrow
sol si si si si la si | Cause you forgot yesterday
sol si si si si la la sol | I gave you my love to borrow
sol si si si si RE si | But you just gave it away
sol si si si si la la sol | You can't expect me to be fine
sol si si si si la si | I don't expect you to care
sol si si si si la la sol | I know I've said it before
sol DO si la DO si la si | But all of our bridges burned down
si si si la si | I've wasted my nights
si si si la si | You turned out the lights
si si si DO la | Now I'm paralyzed
la sol sol RE si si si si la si | Still stuck in that time when we called it love
si si si la si si si si DO la | But even the sun sets in paradise
Refrão:
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | I'm at a payphone trying to call home
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | All of my change I spent on you
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | Where are the plans we made for two
la la si si la la sol sol la si | If happy ever after did exist
si DO si la la sol sol RE la | I would still be holding you like this
la la si si la la sol sol la si | All those fairy tales are full of shit
si DO si la la sol sol RE la | One more fucking love song I'll be sick
sol si DO si la sol | Now I'm at a payphone .
Refrão:
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | I'm at a payphone trying to call home
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | All of my change I spent on you
sol la si MI RE RE RE DO si la | Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
la la sol la DO si la sol si la | Where are the plans we made for two
la la si si la la sol sol la si | If happy ever after did exist
si DO si la la sol sol RE la | I would still be holding you like this
la la si si la la sol sol la si | All those fairy tales are full of shit
si DO si la la sol sol RE la | One more fucking love song I'll be sick
sol si DO si la sol | Now I'm at a payphone .