Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
mi sol fa# sol fa# sol fa# la sol mi | A hundred days have made me older
mi fa# sol sol sol fa# sol fa# mi re mi do | Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
mi sol fa# sol fa# sol fa# la sol mi | A thousand lies have made me colder
mi fa# sol sol sol fa# sol fa# mi re mi do | And I don’t think I can look at this the same
mi fa# fa# fa# fa# la sol sol mi | But all the miles that separate
mi sol sol sol mi | They disappear now
mi sol sol mi mi re re | When I’m dreaming of your face
Refrão:
sol la la si la la si | I’m here without you, baby
mi fa# fa# fa# fa# fa# sol sol mi | But you’re still on my lonely mind
mi sol sol la sol sol la | I think about you, baby
sol sol sol sol la sol si fa# sol | And I dream about you all the time
sol la la si la la si | I’m here without you baby
mi fa# fa# fa# fa# fa# la sol mi | But you’re still with me in my dreams
mi sol sol mi | And tonight
mi la sol fa# fa# sol mi | It’s only you and me
mi sol sol sol la sol mi | The miles just keep rolling
mi fa# sol sol sol fa# sol fa# mi re mi do | Is the people leave a way to say hello
sol sol fa# sol fa# sol fa# la sol mi | I’ve heard this life is overrated
mi fa# sol sol sol fa# sol fa# mi re mi do | But I hope that it gets better as be we go
Refrão:
sol la la si la la si | I’m here without you, baby
mi fa# fa# fa# fa# fa# sol sol mi | But you’re still on my lonely mind
mi sol sol la sol sol la | I think about you, baby
sol sol sol sol la sol si fa# sol | And I dream about you all the time
sol la la si la la si | I’m here without you baby
mi mi sol RE DO si la sol mi | But you’re still with me in my dreams
mi fa# la sol | And tonight girl
mi la sol fa# fa# si | It’s only you and me